Join our team!
Part time/full time grooms position
(would also consider an apprentice)
A Part-time grooms position available with the possibility of full time eventually for the right candidate. If you're considering doing an apprenticeship this would be perfect for you! (possibility of immediate start).
An exciting new role is coming available at EKW Equestrian. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working individual to join our team to help with the day to day running of our top spec livery and dressage yard. We have a wide variety of horses to care for ranging from retired horses all the way to top level competition horses so you will need to be experienced and competent in horse care and handling (if you can’t tell the difference between the front end and the back end of a horse you need not apply!)
Duties will include general yard work and horse care, competition prep (washing, plaiting up ect), grooming at shows and lunging, hacking and riding for the right candidate.
What we need from you:
- Good horse care and management skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated attitude capable of sole charge
- Attention to detail (quality is better than quantity!)
- Driving licence (you will not get to us with public transport!)
By joining our team you will be working at a yard which fully believes in supporting each other and this is what we can do for you:
- Be part of a dedicated and experienced team of individuals who believe in helping each other to be the best we can be
- Riding and regular training available for the right candidate from 2021 “Instructor of the year” dressage coach Emma Woolliscroft
- Possibility of improving your own education by taking equine related exams of your choosing
- Own horse welcome Salary dependent on experience!
To apply please send your CV to Emma Woolliscroft at email@example.com